JORDAN SMALL GROUP TOUR - WOMEN TO WOMEN CONNECTION2019
Join or gather a small group of women (minimum 6, maximum 12) to experience the friendly and safe land of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Enjoy a culturally immersive exploration of this fascinating country. Interact with women who invite you to share in their enterprises to financially support themselves and raise the economic standards of their communities. Visit iconic UNESCO World Heritage Sites as well as hidden gems throughout this small country.
- Explore ancient and modern Amman
- Learn to cook delicious Arabic food in the company of women
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the iconic bucket list PETRA
- Visit important sites in Biblical and religious history.
- Spend some time outdoors on adventures like a camel ride, a thrilling desert Jeep tour, and small walks to enjoy a sunset, tea in a Bedouin family’s tent. You may even opt for a stunning hot air balloon ride!
- Relax and rejuvenate in luxury at the Dead Sea
- Have one-to-one conversations with women who run small “home cottage” social enterprises to financially support themselves and their families while raising the economic development of their communities. Your visits support their efforts!
- Stay at an ecolodge and at a desert tent camp run by local Bedouins as you are invited into their communities.