What could the ULTIMATE LONDON Experience look like for you?
Designed for two couples, travelling together, this ‘money can’t buy’ program is the ultimate London experience for adults featuring unique travel insider visits and authentic and inspiring ideas for a ‘once in a lifetime’ capital adventure.
Experience the pomp, ceremony and traditions of London from the Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower of London to a private tailor appointment on exclusive Savile Row. Exquisite accommodation and expert guides will ensure an unforgettable London adventure.
This 5 day luxury London itinerary could include the following experiences:
- Premium airside assistance on arrival and departure from London Heathrow or a private transfer waiting for you outside Baggage Claim.
- Enjoy a pre-opening tour inside the British Museum with a specialist guide followed by a privately guided backstage tour of the Royal Opera House.
- Enjoy a privately guided tour of the Tower of London with a Yeoman Warder followed by The Ceremony of the Keys.
- A unique perfume experience where you create two completely bespoke fragrances in the oldest, privately owned family perfumers in the world.
- Enjoy lunch in a historic private dining room, which backs onto London’s smallest public square.
- For the gentlemen, fittings are arranged with a bespoke tailor on Savile Row. For the ladies, an introduction to the owner of one of Chelsea’s most popular jewellers, a royal favourite.
- Enjoy premium tickets to a West End show and a backstage tour with meet & greet of the cast afterwards.
- Privately guided tours of both the Tate Modern and the Victoria & Albert Museum with specialist guides.
- Private transfers on a sleek riverboat which features soft lighting by Swarovski Crystal and a signed diamond dusted, butterfly artwork, ‘Exaudi Domine – Psalm Print’ by Damien Hirst.
- Private Viewing of the ‘Sistene Chapel of the UK’, a masterpiece of English baroque art with an in-house guide.
- An intimate dining experience at a Chef’s Table for four at a Michelin starred restaurant where the chefs offer you an exclusive insight into the methods and creative processes behind each dish.
Our accommodation choice is handpicked especially for you. This travel itinerary is perfect for a luxury penthouse in the heart of Mayfair.
If you’d like to have more ease in your travel planning in 2019, I’d love to help!
You can stay informed and inspired in planning your travel by reading more of my blogs. You can also follow me on Facebook. Twitter @enlitndjrntrvl, and Instagram @enlightenedjourneystravel. Sign up to receive the blogs and a newsletter filled with more insights and offers so you don’t miss a thing.