Is traveling to Croatia on your travel list? It should be! This small country offers the best in Mediterranean lifestyle, food and wine. Although it is a Balkan country, formerly a part of Yugoslavia, it has the air of East meets West; it can look like the Italy that traded with Byzantine, with a twist of Austria and Hungary and the antiquity of ancient Roman Empire. Couple this with an extraordinary coastline with clear blue waters and stunning natural wonders, this tiny country provides the best in travel. Photo by Sergii Gulenok on Unsplash
The Number One Reason Why Traveling to Croatia Should Be On Your Travel List for This Year
The one problem of traveling to Croatia is becoming increasingly popular, so it is best to go now before it is too overrun with tourists. And to enjoy a slower pace, consider going in May, September or even October when the weather is still warm.
Discovery of lesser-known spots add even more charm and cultural flavor to your vacation.
Traveling to Sibenik, the Less-Known Spot in Croatia
One such place is Sibenik. Sitting on the Adriatic at the mouth of the river Krka that flows through a national park by the same name about 8 miles inland, you can climb its narrow streets, admire the 15th-century St James cathedral and break for drinks in a hidden garden cafe.
Once an industrial town, Sibnek now boasts the restaurant Pelegrini, which keeps being named the best in Croatia. Here, alongside fine local wines you can find such dishes as spaghetti with sea urchin.
Talk to a travel advisor before traveling to Croatia so you can discover this country on your own terms.
bctt tweet=”Croatia, a luxury #traveldestination for everyone seeking immersive #life-changing trips.”]
Keep exploring – Life’s an adventure!
I look forward
to opening hidden doors
in private travel for you!
Enjoy the Inspiration!
P.S. Do you know someone who would benefit from my luxury travel services? Sharing is caring!
Mini blog posts in our Luxury Travel Tips and Savings Series:
- # 1: How Can Luxury Travel Help You Save Money and Time
- # 2: How to Have Memory-Making Luxurious Travel
- # 3: The Travel Paradox to Maximizing Your Journey: Slow Down to See More – Part 1
- # 4: The Travel Paradox to Maximizing Your Journey: Slow Down to See More – Part 2
- # 5: How to Save Money in Solo, Couple or Friend Travel ( and Customize Your Experience)
- # 6: Why a LIVE Travel Advisor is your best bet for your luxury stay and vacation to save money and time
- # 7: WHO is the Luxury Traveler (And Why You Should Be One Too!)
- # 8: Off the Beaten Path Travel – Traveling to Croatia
- # 9: What To Do For A Winter Break and Save Money As Well – European Spa Vacations