MOROCCO SMALL GROUP TOUR - COLORS, FLAVORS AND CULTURE2019
Join a small group of like-minded adventures to discover the magic of Morocco. You’ll visit the ancient, labyrinthine city of Fez, spend the night under the stars of the Sahara, and learn to cooking an authentic Tagine from a local chef.
On this 9 day/8 night odyssey, you won’t just visit Morocco, you’ll really immerse yourself in all its color, culture, and history. Smell the leather tanneries and sample from 30 different flavors of honey on an expert-led tour of the ancient Fes medina. Admire the milky-way while stargazing from the soft sands of the Sahara at your private, luxury tented camp. Breathe in the crisp Atlas mountain air and see ancient clay Kasbahs surrounded by palm oases. Learn to cook an authentic tagine and indulge a traditional Hammam spa in Marrakech.
And, if you’re looking to extend the adventure, there are pre- and post-trip extensions available, allowing you to more fully experience all of Morocco’s beauty and diversity.
- 5 Star and Luxury stays
- An expert-led visit of the Fes medina, including a “Tasting Tour” of the city’s best local food stalls, will introduce you to the ancient city and get you off the regular tourist track.
- Glamping in the Sahara will allow you experience the majesty of the sand dunes, stars, and sunrise without sacrificing a restful sleep in luxurious accommodations. Plus, you’ll check camel ride in the Sahara off your bucket list!
- Dinner at Chez Pierre is a gourmet culinary experience in an entirely unexpected location. A meal at this extraordinary auberge is not something you’re soon to forget.
- Becoming a certified Moroccan chef with a hands-on Tagine cooking class.
- Enjoying the full sensory experience of a traditional Moroccan hammam, including a steam bath, body scrub with special soap from the Atlas mountains, and a full-body massage.
- An immersive guided visit of Marrakech to discover the former palaces, hidden gardens, busy souks, and the magical Djemma L’Fna square by sunset.
- Shopping in souks and seeing artisans in leather and handicrafts
- OPTIONAL: An ATV excursion